Sunday, December 29, 2013

History Ed Blog Circle: A monthly feature


January’s Topic: Teaching students a list of facts about the past vs. teaching them to think historically

 
Interested in contributing a 750-1200 word blog post that discusses this theme?

 
What I imagine is a group of history teachers who will, on a monthly basis, tackle a question or theme. After this month, we can create a method for submitting and choosing topics to write about. As we read each other’s posts, we can further discuss and elaborate so that we can support and learn from each other. I will post your response, or a link to your response, on my blog. Please share this with anyone you think may be interested in contributing.   

This month's post is due by  Friday, January 31.

Please let me know if you are interested by leaving a comment below or by messaging me on Twitter: @joetabhistory.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fun. I'm interested. Just saw this today, and I think the post I wrote yesterday would help contribute to this theme.

    Link - http://blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/waberry/2014/01/19/epic-rap-battle-of-the-great-war-michael-gove-vs-the-war-poets/

    In the future if you continue to do these, I'll write more directly to the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. replica diploma

    ReplyDelete