1. How do you define inquiry learning? What is it/what isn't it?
2. Why is student inquiry particularly valuable in a government class?
3. In your government class, when do students engage in inquiry learning?
4. What are some challenges/obstacles associated with having students learn via inquiry?
5. Given the open ended nature of inquiry, what are some ways to manage it without stifling student exploration?
6. What are some resources you have used to create inquiry lessons in your government class?
7. What are some inquiry lessons, activities you would like to share with others?